How do I contest a parking ticket?
An explanation of the process to contest the citation is printed on the reverse side of the citation. It reads as follows:

You may contest this citation by requesting an Administrative Review within 21 days from the issue date of this citation. Submit a written statement with any supporting documentation/photographs. Appeal on line at:, or send appeal to: Parking Administration, C/O Citation Processing Center, P.O. Box 2730 Huntington Beach, CA 92647-2730. Submitted documentation will not be returned. You will be notified by mail of the result of the review. NOTE: CVC Sections: 5200 and 5400 require vehicle inspection and evidence of violation correction by a police agency. Fines on these violations will be reduced to $10.00 when accompanied by evidence of correction. Citation must be returned with both evidence of correction and payment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contest a parking ticket?
2. My vehicle has been impounded. How do I get it back?
3. My vehicle has been towed. How do I find out where it is being stored?
4. What can I do about cars and trucks parked in front of my house?