• Submit a request for action through the “Ask Lake Forest” system. Your message will be automatically delivered to the correct city department or division. Requests are tracked and responded to accordingly.
• Prepare Letter and mail to:
Lake Forest City Hall
100 Civic Center Drive.
Lake Forest, CA 92630.
Fax to (949) 461-3515
• Email all Council Members at Council@lakeforestca.gov
• Email Individual Members at:
• Contact the Clerk's Office to request an Appointment at (949) 461-3420
• Prepare written comments about any Agenda Item to submit for the record to Council@lakeforestca.gov. Please submit at least 1 hour prior to scheduled meeting time.
•Attend a Council Meeting and address the Council under "Public Comment." Please note that the Brown Act does prohibits the City Council from discussing or acting on any item not listed on the Agenda.