Show All Answers
- Has been in an accident.
- Is too old. Look on the label for the date the seat was made. Many manufacturers recommend that child safety seats only be used for a certain number of years. Check with the manufacturer to find out how long the company recommends using their seats.
- Has any visible cracks in the frame of the seat.
- Does not have a label with the date of manufacture and model number. Without these, you cannot check to see if the seat has been recalled.
- Does not come with instructions. You can get a copy of the instruction manual by contacting the manufacturer or looking on the Internet.
- Is missing parts. Used child safety seats often come without important parts. Check with the manufacturer to make sure you can get the right parts.
Or, visit the Sheriff's website and under the “How Do I” tab, select “Request A” section, select “Report (Crime, Incident, Traffic).” Access the Sheriff's website here.
English: 1-800-345-VOTE Spanish: 1-800-232-VOTA Chinese 1-800-339-2857 Vietnamese 1-800-339-8163 Japanese 1-800-339-2865 Tagalog 1-800-339-2957
To register and more information, visit Elections and Voter Information.
Sports Park and Recreation CenterThe Sports Park and Recreation Center computer lab has 16 computers and is open to the public Mondays-Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Mondays-Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Orange County Public Libraries may also provide computer access free of charge.
• Verification/Reference from current and past employers. • Confirmation of necessary licenses, certificates, and degrees.Additional inquiries may be necessary depending on the position for which you are applying. Human Resources will also schedule a Fingerprint and Department of Justice criminal background check (a conviction for a crime is not an automatic bar to employment) and post-offer physical examination, which may include a drug screen, once a job offer has been made.
There are no monthly payments on the loan. The total principal payment is due at the time of sale or transfer of title/ownership. Additionally, a 3% loan that has amortized payments over a fifteen (15) year period is available if you would like to make payments.
You will be added to the list for a period of one year from the date of your letter or email. Should the need arise for the products or services you provide, your name will be supplied to the department seeking your services.
Sign standards and regulations are stipulated in Chapter 9.164 of the Lake Forest Municipal Code. Certain shopping centers have their own Planned Sign Program that specify unique regulations. Contact a planner at (949) 461-3491 to find out if your property is regulated by a Planned Sign Program.
For more information please view Chapter 9.164 of the Lake Forest Municipal Code.
1) A parked car was blocking the area. Street sweepers take up to two car lengths, before and after parked vehicles, to swing out and around a parked car and resume sweeping the gutter line.
2) It is an observed holiday and the sweeping has been delayed by one day. Typically, if your regular sweeping day is during the week, Monday - Thursday, the sweeping will be delayed by one day. If your seeping day is Friday, expect your street to be swept on the following Monday.
3) Heavy rain or wind necessitated the cancellation of the street sweeping for the day. Your street will be swept on the following week.
- AutoZone, 24361 Muirlands Blvd., 455-1995- Big O Tires, 20742 Lake Forest Dr., 462-9088- Firestone, 24421 Rockfield Blvd., 581-2660- O'Reilly Autoparts, 24601 Raymond Way, 829-8292- Pep Boys, 22671 Lake Forest Dr., 855-9593- USA Express Tire & Service Inc., 24561 Trabuco Rd., 454-8001- Foothill Auto Service, 26911 Vista Terrace, 770-5956
The primary purpose of the Community Calendar is to share community-wide meetings and events occurring throughout the City. Community events must support a government, non-profit, community-oriented, or educational interest. Events that promote a specific religious or political agenda are not accepted. The City must receive a request ten calendar days prior to the event date.
Members of the public may submit event information for inclusion on the Community Calendar if (1) that event is open to the general public, (2) occurs within the boundaries of the city (limited special exceptions made for elsewhere in Orange County) and (3) meets one of the following criteria:• Organized or funded by another government agency;• Organized by a government-funded agency or board;• Organized by a city-affiliated group;• An organization identified as eligible for city funding or community grants;• Funded in full, or in part, by the city;• Sponsored by the city;• Organized by a charitable organization with a registered charitable number and operating within the city;• Organized by a service club operating within the city;• Located in a facility owned or leased by the city; or• Is a community event that is not-for-profit and open to all members of the public (all-ages).
Requirements and RestrictionsThe more information provided by the submitting organization, the easier it is for the City to determine whether to post an event. Submitting organizations are encouraged to fill out the online form completely with all pertinent information regarding the event. This includes information such as:• Event title• Event details• Date• Time• Location (street address)• Fee, if any, including how and when it needs to be paid• Public contact for more information/to RSVP• Contact name, email, and phone number• Event and/or sponsor website URL
Notices and announcements shall be limited to:• The name of the group, organization, or person sponsoring the event.• A concise description of the event.• Date of the event.• Any applicable fees.
Events submitted for posting containing any of the following shall not be approved for posting:• Profane language or content.• Events that promote a specific religious or political activity or belief.• Sexual content or links to sexual content.• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.• Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
Contact a planner at (949) 461-3491 or email@example.com to determine the zoning of a property or for questions about the “Land Use Matrix.” Click here.