2018 Calendar Contest
Theme: Hidden Gems of Lake Forest
Get your cameras ready and show us the Hidden Gems of Lake Forest. This calendar contest showcases the hidden beauty of Lake Forest whether it is a secret hiking trail, a beautiful vista, or a lovely locale. The winning photos will be featured in our annual community calendar.
Entries must be submitted at www.asklakeforest.com or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, October 16, 2017.
Rules and Guidelines
• Photos must be submitted in horizontal orientation.
• There is no payment or fee required to submit a photo.
• The entrant must be the photographer of the photo entered.
• Digital photos should be in JPEG format (high resolution) and be a maximum of 1 MB.
• Entrants will be required to name any identifiable persons appearing in their photo, and confirm that the identifiable persons have given consent to having their picture taken and entered into the contest with all “Rights and Use” conditions applying. If photos include minors, signed parental consent forms are required.
• Photographer’s full name
• Email address
• Description of each photo, including location or event
Winning photos will be selected by the City's Park and Recreation Commissioners with winners recognized at a future Commission meeting.
Right of Use
The City has the right to unlimited use of entrant names and photos for, but not limited to, programs, publicity, promotions, newsletters, and on the City’s website and City Facebook page without compensation to entrant. All photos submitted become the property of the City of Lake Forest and will not be returned.