Rules and Requirements
1. Entries must be submitted by the respective deadline: Date and time will be determined in 2017.
2. All entry descriptions must be complete and accurate. Entries are subject to review prior to acceptance.
3. Any entry that arrives differently than your approved entry packet is subject to removal from the parade.
4. Business vehicles must provide entertainment and/or sponsor the parade.
5. Car club entries are limited to 18 vehicles.
6. Drivers of motorized vehicles must be at least 18 years old and be able to submit proof of a valid driver's license and current insurance.
7. Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited.
8. The Parade Committee shall remove any entry, or part of an entry, deemed unfit and/or unsafe.
9. Parade starts promptly at 10:00 a.m.
10. Entrants must obey Parade Official's instructions.
11. No throwing items during the parade!
12. Judging for eligible parade entries takes place at Toledo and Timberland. Be sure your entry maintains a forward motion for the entire parade route and through the judging area.
13. Parade Committee accepts no responsibility for false statements made by entrants.
14. By registering, you agree that your entry will abide by these rules.
Parade Participant Meetings
As a parade participant, you must attend at least one of the three parade participant meetings. All three meetings are located at the Lake Forest Sports Park and Recreation Center (28000 Rancho Parkway). The parade participant meetings will typically start in mid-June from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Again, you only need to attend one of the three meetings. On Parade Day, staging begins at 8:30 a.m.at the following four areas: 1. Toledo (for general, walking groups, etc.- enter from El Toro Road) 2. Ridge Route West (for Car Clubs - enter from Jeronimo). 3. Ridge Route East (for Bands - enter from Serrano via El Toro Road). 4. La Madera Elementary School (for equestrians - enter from Serrano via El Toro Road).
Online Registration (Registration is CLOSED)
Click here for Instruction Sheet on how to register. CAUTION: Be sure you print the instructions before continuing. Once you have completed the Registration process, you will not be able to make corrections or changes. Parade staff personnel must perform subsequent updates.
By registering, you agree that your entry will abide by these rules. Click Here to Register Online
*You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. **You will then receive another email once you application has been approved. (Please give about a week for approval process.)