Portola Northwest Planning Area
September 2016 - Development has commenced, with the developer receiving approval for 81 single-family residences. Model homes are open as is Live Oak Park, a private half-acre neighborhood park at the entrance to the northwest planning area, located off of Saddleback Ranch Road. Park improvements include a multi-sport field, a group barbeque, picnic benches and shade structure, and a tot-lot play structure.
July 31, 2016 - The private neighborhood park was completed. The park features a grassy multi-purpose field, a play structure, and BBQ picnic area.
March 2016 - Model homes in a community known as The Oaks, opened to the public. These homes feature one and two-story homes ranging in size from nearly 2,700 to 4,700 square feet.
July 9, 2015 - The Planning Commission approved the construction of 81 homes and a 0.5-acre private neighborhood park. The homes include seven one-story homes each nearly 2,700 square feet, and 74 two-story homes between approximately 3,600 and 4,700 square feet.
Portola Northeast Planning Area
September/October 2016 - Onsite preparation work will begin with a dirt exchange operation between the Northeast and South Portola planning areas. This work is expected to take approximately three months.
Portola South Planning Area
December 2015: Landsea Holdings Corporation purchased Portola South. Portola South is comprised of up to 313 single family detached homes and 240 attached homes (including 57 affordable senior units). Grading, debris clearance, and wall construction is underway on Portola South. Model openings and sales are anticipated in the first quarter of 2017. For questions regarding Portola South, please call Brian Frame, Landsea's Project Manager at (949) 345-8080.
Mixed Use Building:
On May 17, 2016, the City Council approved a mixed use building with 57 senior affordable units, one caretaker’s unit, and 10,000 square feet of ground floor commercial space on a two-acre site located in Portola South. Construction plans have been submitted to the building department for plan check and are currently undergoing a second plan-check review.
Sagebluff at the IronRidge in Portola Hills
• 65-single-family detached. See attachment of exterior home facades.
• A tentative hearing date for Planning Commission review and approval is slated for November 10, 2016.
Perimeter Trail and South Perimeter Park:
• 1.5 public Perimeter Trail will begin at the five-acre public Community Park located at the northwest corner of Portola South and continue along the south and easterly boundaries.
• The Perimeter Trail will feature nine exercise stations.
• The Perimeter Trail and South Perimeter Park feature a playground, multi-purpose field and lawns, picnic pavilion, and seating.
• The Perimeter Trail and South Perimeter Park will be accessible to the general public and will be owned and maintained by the Homeowners’ Association.